Call for Applications of Special (Young) Research Fellows – August 2018 Applications (CLOSED)
Posted at : 2018-07-23
Call for Applications of Special (Young) Research Fellows
Urban Research Plaza (URP), Osaka City University is seeking to appoint a number of qualified researchers as ‘Special (Young) Research Fellows in Leading-Edge Urban Studies’, aiming at supporting proactive and global standard research activities by young researchers. Those Research Fellows will carry out an independent research on a topic closely connected to the ‘Host Research Projects’, under the guidance of a ‘Host Researcher’, who chairs or participate the projects and are affiliated with URP ‘Platform for Leading-Edge Urban Studies’. Applicants should consult the appendix to write their application.
– August 2018 Applications
Application Guidelines for Special (Young) Research Fellows
- Download(Application Guidelines (pdf))
Application Form for Special (Young) Research Fellows
Application Procedure1) Requisite documents (Use prescribed forms):
2) Submission period: July 20 (Fri.) – Aug. 3 (Fri.), 2018, 5:00 P.M. (deadline)
- Special (Young) Research Fellows in ‘Leading-Edge Urban Studies’ Application
- Letter of recommendation from the present supervisor
- Written consent to acceptance from the selected ‘Host Researcher’
3) Mailing Address (By mail or personal delivery only): See ‘Address for Inquiries and Submitting Application Forms’ below.
Notification of Acceptance
1st Stage Screening (Paper screening):
Acceptance or rejection sent out by E-mail until latest August 10 (Fri.).
2nd Stage Screening (Oral Interview):
Acceptance or rejection sent out by mail until latest August 24 (Fri.).
Apress for Inquiries and Submitting Application Forms
Urban Research Plaza, Osaka City University
3-3-138 Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka-shi, 558-8585 Japan
TEL (+81)-06-6605-2071, FAX (+81)-06-6605-2069,
EMAIL: office [at] ur-plaza.osaka-cu.ac.jp