Call for Applications of Special (Young) Research Fellows in ‘Leading-Edge Urban Studies’ – February 2019. (CLOSED)
Posted at : 2019-01-18
Urban Research Plaza (URP), Osaka City University is seeking to appoint a number of qualified researchers as ‘Special (Young) Research Fellows in Leading-Edge Urban Studies’, aiming at supporting proactive and global standard research activities by young researchers in continuation with URP’s previous Global COE activities according to the terms below.
Application Guidelines for Special (Young) Research Fellows
Download Application Guidelines (pdf)
Application Form for Special (Young) Research Fellows
1) Requisite documents (Use prescribed forms):
2) Submission period: Jan. 18 (Fri.) – Feb. 1 (Fri.), 2018, 5:00 P.M. (deadline)
- Special (Young) Research Fellows in ‘Leading-Edge Urban Studies’ Application
- Letter of recommendation from the present supervisor
- Written consent to acceptance from the selected ‘Host Researcher’
3) Mailing Address (By mail or personal delivery only): See ‘Address for Inquiries and Submitting Application Forms’ below.
Notification of Acceptance
1st Stage Screening (Paper screening):
Acceptance or rejection sent out by E-mail until latest February 6 (Wed.).
2nd Stage Screening (Oral Interview):
Acceptance or rejection sent out by mail until latest February 20 (Wed.).
Address for Inquiries and Submitting Application Forms
Urban Research Plaza, Osaka City University
3-3-138 Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka-shi, 558-8585 Japan
TEL (+81)-06-6605-2071, FAX (+81)-06-6605-2069,
EMAIL: office [at] ur-plaza.osaka-cu.ac.jp